Narsim's Blog

This is my first personal blog, i post my personal details regarding my life and some experiences i've had had so far

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Babbling about Bloggin

Now i was wondering..........(man its been many days since i've blogged). I was searching for something to write. Finally i ended up writing up about writing what i am writing now about writing anything at all. Now this is writing i guess..........the writers words wrapped over each word about writing.

Lets get back to babbling (oops! - blogging i mean), shall we. Before i started on this, i was browsing as i have always have, just going around poking here and there. But since i started on it, i have tried to refine my wandering, i now try to look up on some popular blogs, try to read materials that are inter-related and information that i could use. I use to do this, but not in a regular manner that i am doing now.

Blogging has helped me to channelize my wandering in a definite pattern, though Still chaotic.

Hey you know what, now i have wound up writing something about something, that i was thinking about writing.

Babbling (oops blogging) at its best ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops! a choatic mind indeed!
    what the hell did u wanna to say...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home